Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal?

Very serious nature, he just go by lab reports

Posted on September 26th, 2017

If you don't visit him every 6-8 weeks he wont even approve refills. I have been seeing him from past 9 yrs and wasted so much time. My RA never got under control. Pls don't waste your time.

Posted on June 9th, 2017

The doctor didn't even see me this visit. The PA suggested my symptoms have nothing to do with my original diagnosis and said maybe they never did (in so many words). So confused. Now I feel like I don't know anymore than when I originally came seeking assistance.

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Very little physical examination. Very poor communication. Exam orders not discussed. 5 minutes of sloppy attention is what you get.

Uninformative

Posted on September 16th, 2016

This Dr. never explains anything. He acts insulted if you ask him to explain something. Last time I was there, he asked a few questions he did not examine me, ordered lab and that was it. I've told him at least 2 times that my symptoms are not under control, but he makes no changes. Waste of time.

Horrible Bedside Manner

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr. Lakhanpal was very aggressive when entering the room, even stood toe to toe with my husband while he was explaining his symptoms. As my husband was describing what he was feeling the doctor argued and questioned what my husband said. He did nothing but tell us what tests we needed and was ready to leave within 5 minutes. We had multiple questions that he could barely answer regarding the symptoms which was extremely frustrating. I DO NOT recommend this doctor. He is not interested in listening to anything the patient has to say.

Medicine pusher

Posted on February 18th, 2012

All he did was draw blood and give me medicine. I went to him for 6 months and he never discussed my bloodwork with me or what his thoughts were. It was all about the bloodwork and pills.

Posted on June 16th, 2017