Dr. Sharad R Vyas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharad R Vyas?

Have taken my kids to him since birth. My oldest is 18 now and still goes to him. We moved out of state for a few years and when we came back my kids chose to come back to him. When insurance did not take omni anymore, we tried a few other places, but children were not happy. Luckily a few months later insurance took omni again and my kids chose to go back to him again. I always found him to be thorough and knowledgeable.

Good office environment with separate waiting rooms for well visits and sick children. I am always able to get an appointment when my kids are sick. Dr. Vyas takes the time to address my questions and concerns.

My kids deserve better than him.

Great staff, horrible doctor. I could always get an appointment when my children were sick and his nurse is very comforting and accomodating. Too bad Dr Vyas does not take pointers from her. He does not communicate well and does not listen well. He is definitely a "wait and see what happens" kinda guy. If you want your child to run a very high fever for 10 days before he does anything about it, then he's the guy for you. We spent more time in the ER than at his office due to his lack of willingness to treat aggressively. Thank god I do not have to torture my children with him EVER again!

excellent doctor!

I have moved to the area recently. My son had a high fever and I was able to get an appointment right away. Staff was polite. Office is very clean. My son does not like to go to a doctors office, however Dr Vyas was able to build a rapport with my son and was happy to go for the follow up appointment.

Both my 7 year old and 4 year old have been seeing Dr. Vyas since they were born. Dr. Vyas is absolutely fantastic with them. The wait time in the office used to be horrible, but it has improved 100%.

Very cold and frigid, seems to play favorite with patients and made my child uncomfortable with serious questioning rather than child friendly voice and mannerism.

THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN

Dr. Vyas is absolutely amazing. He always makes the time to hear all my concerns and never makes me feel like any of my questions or concerns are not important. He's excellent with call backs and follow up calls, even after hours. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great pediatrician!

Great Doctor

I wish my kids would not get sick, but when they do Im glad there is Dr Vyas. God bless him. When I go in for an office visit it is like going to visit a good friend. He listens to me and answers all my questions and does not try to rush me out of the office. My children like him too. I have recommended him to my friends as well and they are happy with him too.

A very caring doctor

My experience with Dr Vyas has always been very positive. He always makes room in his busy schedule when any my children are sick. He always smiles and greets the children as he enters the room. What I like best is that he listens to you patiently and it appears as if he has all the time for you. He makes sure and address all my concerns. I have recommended him to my friends and they all really like him. It is so important to know a good pediatrician and I am glad Dr Vyas is my children's doctor.

his bedside professional manner is emensly rude he talks at you not to you