Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharagim S Kemp
Dr. Sharagim S Kemp, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rhinebeck, NY, with another office in Rhinebeck, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Kemp is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital. Dr. Kemp has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharagim S Kemp has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Sharagim S Kemp has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Sharagim S Kemp has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
As per some of the other reviews of this Dr. I would agree that she has become very rude and talks down to her patients. She has made several errors and seems to forget what she is talking about. Sometimes she makes things up saying she referred you to another Dr. The rudeness and intimidation is the worse I have ever seen in a Dr. She tells you one thing and then the next time you see her, she seems to have forgotten or makes things up regarding the care or diagnosis. Definitely do not see this Dr. She was nice in the beginning, but has now changed drastically for the worse.
Dr. Kemp is extremely rude. Per the other reviews at first meeting she is very cordial and concerned. After that does not pay proper attention to her patients - she is extremely rude - most of all SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT -she is. Not anMD and that is very evident- The last time I saw Dr. Kemp she advised me if I asked a question a 2nd time she was going to see the patient in the next room-I did not not understand what she was saying-she went to the other patient and I found another Dr. if anyone has noticed she cannot look straight at you- she looks away.ex: suffering from lower back pain and unable to take any NSAIDs she never told me to go to physical therapy or pain management2years later I discovered this on my own. Do not use Dr kemp
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kemp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Sharagim S Kemp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharagim S Kemp in this video.
Dr. Sharagim S Kemp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinebeck, NY.