Dr. Sharan Rampal Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sharan Rampal?

He first told me nothing was wrong and said that if I was getting better it was nothing serious... Then the next visit said so we are here to discuss you diagnoses of MS... I was so confused because he told me one thing then another...I would ask him questions like what medications I can choose from and what they are called He replied saying does it really matter!! I asked him to get physical therapy and he said for what.. When I told him I'm in pain he said you do not get pain with MS. He took me off my medication refereed me to cooper with no guidance.

Mrs.

My first and only experience with Dr. Rampal ended when he responded to a question by replying "What's the matter? Can't you understand ...