Dr. Sharat Ahluwalia Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharat Ahluwalia?

Not pleased with my care

While I think this physician is thorough and well trained, in my case he did not provide quality care during a hospitalization in 2009. Rather than continue to look for a cause and understand my concerns , he opted to threaten me with options should I not comply with his directives. The end result of that was a lack of trust in his care and my having my husband bring my home prescription of anti seizure medications to the hospital for me to take additional doses to get myself to therapeutic levels quickly and get out of there. He additionally reported inaccurate information in my medical records that was passed on from another physician who had never seen me before but with whom my husband had asked a question to rather than made a statement about my medical history. I think if you have a simple case and do not question this doctors care you will do fine. IF you plan to question his care of have a more difficult case then stay away from this physician.

Adult ADHD