Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharen K Jeffries
Dr. Sharen K Jeffries, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Jeffries is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Jeffries has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharen K Jeffries has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sharen K Jeffries has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
Dr. Sharen K Jeffries is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Went to see her for a fullness in my ear. Was at her office three times ( each time paying my co-pay of 75.00 ) didn't see the Doctor. They ran tests on me, one of witch they did twice then a third one. they would not tell me what the results were over the phone said I had to come in... came in charged me again just to read off my test results!! Discovered she as an Esthetic skin care office right next door.. I think this is her primary profession. She sent me in for a scan and I took the disk back to her but again she never called wanted me to come back in so they could charge me AGAIN... I finally had enough took a copy of the scan to a Highly recommend ENT in UC Irvine where I saw the Doctor one the first visit, he later looked at my scan that I took him and called me the results! I am getting the care that I need now that I am with another Doctor. This woman is a total flake, she needs to stick to her esthetic skin care.
Dr. Jeffries will give a Steroid cocktail (w/o lab test) that will hinder your recovery of Lyme Disease.
I seen this doctor for my nose started seeing her in may I have been in such emotional distress I will explain I see doctors so they can help me with any medical issues currently going on I am not there to be judged and labeled, first off I am labeld as a bad mom then my mother gets labeld and the doctor hasn't ever met my mother I also get labeled and judged for my teeth not being white or the clothes I am wearing again I am not there to get this kind of treatment I am there to get my medical needs fixed I am in such emotional distress.. I also was told to get my own medicine because I am on ssi :( I have been in so much pain since after my surgery I also am not comfortable with this doctor and I wish I would have went somewhere else for this I was treated wrong
I seen this doctor for my nose with constant sinus infection so surgery was needed also fixed a bump on my nose well every time I see Dr Jefferies I am getting scolded from her as if she is my mother and I recently came in my nose feel like its broken again and she hasn't helped me with this I hurt so bad also because I am disabled and on a ssi income I get labeled for things I am not or things I am doing I am not happy and my nose is Broken and crooked what do I do
Horrible experience with this doctor. I only got to spoke to her for 5 mins because she was in a hurry. I hear her say when i walked in the room "i need to hurry up and i get to all the patients so i can leave on time". She made a racist remark to me. In the sink there was dirty equipment evertime i went. Just plain horrible and doesnt care about patient. Would not recommend. :(
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Jeffries is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Sharen K Jeffries accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsPremier Ear Nose & Throat, 255 Terracina Blvd Ste 105, Redlands, CA
Dr. Sharen K Jeffries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.