Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shari B Klugman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shari B Klugman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Klugman is very thorough, very personable and gets straight to the point. I felt the initial office visit was more thorough than most. She knew I had consistent problems in my bloodwork and got to the bottom of it. She tells it like it is and does not cottle you as if you were a child or incapable of understanding. There are instances when you have to wait a bit, but overall my review of her and her staff is Awesome.
Dr. Klugman not only took the time to listen to me she gave me suggestions on how to try to remedy the problem. She is a very thorough diagnostician. Her mannerism is that of a no-nonense down to the facts person. She has a wonderful sense of humor!She has mananged my care for the last 14 yrs and not only would I recommend her I already have -my Husband now sees her and loves her. She has worked with me when I have explained my reluctance to take medication and given viable options. I can't say enough about her Dr. Klugman is awesome!!!!!
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shari B Klugman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center Of Bustleton, 9622 Bustleton Ave Ste 6, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Shari B Klugman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.