Dr. Shari L Leipzig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shari L Leipzig?

Best doctor ever!

long waiting time and over charge

I waited for 2.5 hours before the doctor see me and she didn't give a single word of apology. She spent 30 minutes in total and charged me 2 items ( $70 for consultation + $240 for new patient ) for one single doctor visit. My insurance company regards her charge as unreasonable and rejected it.

Very generous with her time- spent more than enough time with me (which probably accounts for the long wait at the office). Would definitely recommend this physician.

Great doctor - very caring, great bedside manner and really takes her time to answer all your questions and calls back same day. I have been fortunate not waiting more than 45 minutes on most visits. I just switched insurance companies but prefer to pay out of pocket to then change doctors. Have been a patient since 2002. My only complaint is that some (not all) of the office staff seem a bit abrupt.

Wonderful Doctor

Thoughtful, compassionate...listens carefully and takes her time. She cared for me during my pregnancy and I could not have asked for a better physician in every regard. The one thing I will miss about being pregnant is seeing her so frequently!

One of the best in New York

I have been a patient of Dr. Leipzig for almost five years now. She is knowledgable, kind, understanding and always follows up. She has an excellent bedside manner and takes the time to really listen to her patients and answer any questions you may have. She is by far one of the best docotors in New York!

I do a good amount of reserach before I choose a physician and have been known to change again if they do not meet my criteria. Dr. Leipzig hits the mark on every one! She is certainly knowledgable and thorough and has amazing follow-up. I also feel very comfortable to discuss whatever I need to without any embarassment. She is also the only docotr I have that actually calls you back with all test results even simple blood work. I trust her completely and the biggest testament to her is that my helath insureance coverage will change for next year and while my visits to her will NOT be covered, I will not change physicians. The only drawback is that her front office staff isnt the nicest...

It took me ten years to find an obgyn I truly like -- Dr. Leipzig is an excellent doctor.

I've been to no fewer than 8 ob-gyns, Dr. Leipzig is by far the best. Excellent bedside manner, spoke with me for a complete history personally for at least 20 minutes before the exam -- the best doctor I've ever had.

Truly a fantastic doctor. Really cares about her patients, very straightforward, very accomodating and understanding.

Dr. Shari L Leipzig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.