Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shari N Mintz
Dr. Shari N Mintz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denville, NJ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mintz is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Mintz has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari N Mintz has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shari N Mintz has the following 14 expertise
- Pituitary Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Shari N Mintz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shari N Mintz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Mintz helped me by diagnosing and treating my diabetes. Through careful monitoring, she was able to get my diabetes under control, which allowed me to be able to get pregnant and have my first child. My son is a healthy 2 year old boy and despite having a toddler my diabetes is completely under control. I can't recommend Dr. Mintz enough.
I highly recommend this doctor. She spent time listening to me and answering all of my questions. I had a rare diagnosis and Dr. Mintz was the first doctor to figure it out. I went to three other doctors before her who couldn't figure out what I had. My family doctor said she is the go-to endocrinologist in the area.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mintz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shari N Mintz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Jersey Endocrin Cnlts, 1 Indian Rd Ste 8, Denville, NJ
Dr. Shari N Mintz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.