Dr. Shari N Mintz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shari N Mintz?

The best physician, hands down, of anyone I have ever gone to. Compassionate, personal and professional. Dr Mintz is just the best.

Diabetes

Dr. Mintz helped me by diagnosing and treating my diabetes. Through careful monitoring, she was able to get my diabetes under control, which allowed me to be able to get pregnant and have my first child. My son is a healthy 2 year old boy and despite having a toddler my diabetes is completely under control. I can't recommend Dr. Mintz enough.

Smart and Caring Doctor

I highly recommend this doctor. She spent time listening to me and answering all of my questions. I had a rare diagnosis and Dr. Mintz was the first doctor to figure it out. I went to three other doctors before her who couldn't figure out what I had. My family doctor said she is the go-to endocrinologist in the area.

Dr. Shari N Mintz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.