Dr. Shari D Rochen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shari D Rochen?

The doctor is wonderful. Her staff sometimes have attitude. She is always booked so make your appointment ahead of time! I guess that just shows how great she is.

It's really very hard to find a good doctor she was real nice she understood everything I told her and she understood people best wishes wherever she went

Dr. Shari Rochen was my family doctor for several years until she closed her Spring Branch office. She is very professional and treats her patients with caring and respect. She is a good listener. I strongly recommend her.

Program Director-K-12 Mathematics Outreach

My doctor retired and it has taken me about 8 years to name a primarycare doctor. I used a find-a-doctor feature on my insurance provider's website to find a doctor and then visited the Keysey-Sebold facility near me. The ease of appointment with this doctor, promptness, and courteous frontdesk staff at that location was surpisingly great. Most importantly, I was amazed at Dr. Rochen's gentleness and overall warm caring bedside manner. It was comforting to find a doctor whose bedside manner "made me feel like an individual" whose health is her primary concern. Dr. Rochen restored my faith in doctors. She reminds me of the caring doctors I used to encounter when I was a child.

I was a patient of Dr. Rochen's for years. I've had a very hard time finding a replacement doctor. I'm still searching. I hope maybe she'll return to practicing medicine soon. (I also miss our political and literary discussions). I would like to get this message to her somehow.