Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shari L Sopher
Dr. Shari L Sopher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD, with another office in Bel Air, MD. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sopher is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and Harford Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sopher has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari L Sopher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 30
Let's begin with saying what dr Shari told me after the first visit. Don't worry every second woman has a cyst . Well guess what ???? I ended up having partial hysterectomy bcs Shari sopher was not caring about my health . 7 years ?????? 7 years is a long time . That's how long I have been having fibroid on my uterine which I HAD to remove . Another doctor remove the cyst which was size of the cantoloup And my uterus as well ;( . When I called her to thank her for screwing me up she told me she feels sorry I feel bad . I don't feel sorry for myself the damage is done but I feel bad for the women who will end up in the same situation as me because SOMEONE DID NOT CARE ENOUGH. Will I ever recommend her to someone ?????? No way !!!!!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sopher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Shari L Sopher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shari L Sopher is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.