Dr. Shari Sopher Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shari Sopher?

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Shari Sopher!!

Great Dr. and office

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I have always had a great experience in her office, and with surgery also

Not Caring

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Saw her one time...she did not seem caring or want to talk. Felt like they have way too many patients, was hard to make an appointment or get a person. A year later, they do not send a postcard ir any reminder you are due for a check up. I am going someplace else that is not so cold.

Very bad

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Let's begin with saying what dr Shari told me after the first visit. Don't worry every second woman has a cyst . Well guess what ???? I ended up having partial hysterectomy bcs Shari sopher was not caring about my health . 7 years ?????? 7 years is a long time . That's how long I have been having fibroid on my uterine which I HAD to remove . Another doctor remove the cyst which was size of the cantoloup And my uterus as well ;( . When I called her to thank her for screwing me up she told me she feels sorry I feel bad . I don't feel sorry for myself the damage is done but I feel bad for the women who will end up in the same situation as me because SOMEONE DID NOT CARE ENOUGH. Will I ever recommend her to someone ?????? No way !!!!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. Sopher is a very excellent physician and also a women of great care and compassion. I highly recommend her.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Once I was diagnosed with breast cancer, she never followed up with me to find out how I was doing.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

This is not a Dr. I look forward to going to. Not for who she is but for the very reason's a woman needs to. Dr. Sopher is a good doctor, feel like she explains findings etc. I like how she has you go into her office for explanations etc. Open for questions etc. I have referred her to friends as well.

distressing experience

Posted on November 16th, 2009

dr. sopher was cold, didn't communicate on the issue at hand, and lied to me about a cancer antigen blood test, the results were well within normal, but she told me it was slightly elevated

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Sopher was a fine GYN until I had a problem. She was not caring, not compassionate, and did NOTHING to make sure I was getting proper medical attention. When I was having a problem and wanted to see her, she told me I didn't need to. She acted like I was bothering her rather than being concerned about my health. I cannot describe how dismissive she was with me when I was worried about my health and safety.

Nice doctor but office staff needs some help

Posted on March 25th, 2009

I really like Dr. Sopher, however, whenever I call the office, I've been called "kiddo" by a member of the office staff. I'm a 31-year old woman. I'd prefer to be called by my name or ma'am instead of kiddo.

Posted on June 16th, 2017