Dr. Shazia Kirmani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shazia Kirmani?

They are so unstable

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Unfortunately Dr Kirmani is absolutely wonderful but her staff is ridiculous... The office manager is never available the staff changes more then I change my underpants and everytime they get someone worth keeping knowledgeable and friendly they seem to get rid of them for someone who knows nothing about kids... How can a doctor allow her office to be so chaotic all the time and never have a familiar face.... U will regret taken ur children her mainly due to the ignorance u get from staff... Stay clear

I'm so happy I've finally have found the perfect pediatrician.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr Kirmani is so wonderful. I take all 3 of my children to her ages 2 weeks to 5 years old. She answers all your questions and she never makes me feel like she's rushing. The staff knows my kids names and they all recognize my family. Being a mom is nerve racking when it comes to there health and I've never found a pediatrician until dr. Kirmani that makes me feel so at ease. The office is old and needs a update. I worry about how clean everything is but that's just me. I have found the perfect pediatrician and won't go anywhere else. My kids love her! Oh and wait time super quick!

Posted on June 26th, 2010

Did not get my questions answered. She seemed in a hurry.

The Best Pediatrician

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Dr. Kirmani has always been a wonderful pediatrician to me. I went there plenty of times, and although it was a 40 minute commute to her office, my mom and I understood that it was worth it. She is very caring and patient. She knows what she's doing!

Wonderful Pediatric Doc.

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

I've found Kirmani to be the best in the valley for children. She is warm and caring. She has a wonderful teaching nature, and really knows her stuff. She is the only Doctor I'd take my son to here in Vegas. You might have to wait a bit for your appointement, but because she takes the time a patient really deserves, I think its well worth it!

great doctore -- staff struggles

Posted on February 4th, 2008

I love this doctor -- she is so kind, and very knowledgeable. I wish her staff was as good as her... they drop the ball a lot... and there always seems to be someone new working there... but that's how most of Vegas is. Her office needs a bit of an update too... but it's better than most that I have seen in Vegas.

Posted on October 16th, 2017