Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sharifa Fazili
Dr. Sharifa Fazili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarence, NY. She has 53 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fazili is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center and Sisters Of Charity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharifa Fazili has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sharifa Fazili has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Sharifa Fazili is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Fazili has a straightforward manor which some might find rude but I like it. She is a true advocate for you and makes sure things happen. She spends as much time with you as you require and answers your questions directly and truthfully. If you need to talk to her on the phone she always gets back to you. After going to a number of OB/GYN doctors I have now found a great one. Her offices might be outdated but her medical expertise surely isn't.
Dr. Fazili is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1965
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Sharifa Fazili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAZILI & FAZILI MDS, 9040 Main St, Clarence, NY
Dr. Sharifa Fazili is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Clarence, NY.