Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shariff K Bishai has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shariff K Bishai has the following 15 expertise
- Shoulder Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Shariff K Bishai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
If you want multiple failed surgeries, this is the doctor for you. If you want to be talked down to and belittled and blamed when something inevitably goes wrong, this is your guy. He's got a heck of an act and a sales pitch, but it's all smoke and mirrors. He doesn't deserve your trust or your confidence. If you value your knees and hips and shoulders, please find someone else. If you're looking for several surgeries and a drastically reduced quality of life, look no further.
He is a good salesman that's about it. His facebook page is all brag and fluff. He has a terrible bedside manner. After my surgery I still had tears, spurs and scar tissue that the second surgeon fixed when Dr. Bishai said he couldn't. Be wary of procedures he wants to do that seasoned surgeons believe to be experimental and not necessary. I am glad I didn't listen to him and sought a second opinion. I am finally better than ever but it's not due to Dr. Bishai. When I thanked the second surgeon he smiled and said "you did all the hard work". There is something to say about being humble. He knows he's good he doesn't have to brag about it. When something goes wrong Dr. Bishai will rush to blame you. I wonder if I was set up to fail so that he could do an experimental procedure on me.
dr bishai operated on my right shoulder great job would definately recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Bishai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shariff K Bishai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Orthopedists Of Detroit Pc, 50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 120, Shelby Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shariff K Bishai in this video.
Dr. Shariff K Bishai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.