Dr. Sharita Trimuel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sharita Trimuel?

My ad birthday 3464

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Most considerate and wonderful doctor ever.

Listened

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Dr. Trimuel was the best family doctor I've ever had and I hope she gets her practice in Ozark up and running soon. She never rushed me through any appointment, she was very thorough in her assesment and I felt listened to, I felt like a person and not a list of symptoms. I won't go to any other doctor in Ozark.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on December 19th, 2013

What can I say that the others haven't already. She is a wonderful doctor and person. Dr. Trimuel and her staff are the nicest and kindness people in their field. I can not say enough about her and her office. I hope she will not stay gone long and will let her patients know when she opens a new office (I will go back to her). God Bless you and you staff.

Best Physician in Ozark! Sorry to See Her Go.... I do not give her 4 stars but I will give her 10 STARS!

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr. Trimuel is the best doctor that Ozark has seen in many years. Dr. Trimuel has been the best doctor that I have seen in many years in the Ozark area. Dr. Trimuel has the best bedside manner than any other doctor I ever seen over the years. Dr. Trimuel will take the time to sit and listen to you about your concerns and health problems no matter how long this took. There is no other doctor that could even compare to the kindness and generosity that she shares with her patients. This is a physician that everyone should go see. We as patients are very sad to see her go and she will be greatly missed and we can only hope to find another doctor as great as her. Dr. Trimuel treated her patients as family not just another person off the street. It is very sad that we can recommend her new patients but yet they cannot go see her and experience what all of her patients do.

She the best

Posted on December 17th, 2013

She care she loving take time 2 listing take time 2 talk and help you understand she is a loving caring Doctor she not the Doctor that walk in then out she is the best doctor and dont want 2 see her go and i am not the only one that feel this way i never meet a doctor that care for patientes as she do

THE BEST!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I would have to agree with the others, Dr. Trimuel cares for everyone. She wants to truly wants to know how you feel. She takes her time and is just over all the BEST doctor in Ozark Alabama.

WONDERFUL

Posted on October 19th, 2013

This is by far the most wonderful doctor I have ever met! She spends time with us, isnt afraid to question and run tests. Brilliant!!!! Brilliant!! Did I mention BRILLIANT!!! Bedside manner-is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! Our entire family TRUSTS this doctor!! I hope this doctor stays here for the long haul! AMAZING!!! AMAZING!!! I just could talk about how wonderful this doctor is!!!!!!!

Smartest and nicest doctor ever seen

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I think Dr. Trimuel is perhaps the most intelligent and kind doctor I have ever experienced. She remembers anything you've ever told her, she always thinks of overall health and wellness (physical, mental,etc). I am proud to have her in my area and would recommend her highly.

Great doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

She is great. She corrected my medication (from another doctor) and i feel much better. There are no other doctors this good connected to Dale County Hospital that i know of.

Great Dr.

Posted on December 15th, 2011

I was treated as if I were her own child because she took her time to listen to all of my complaints as well as addressing them. I would not ask for another Dr. as long as she is around.

Posted on April 30th, 2010

i have so many health issues and she always sits and listens to every complaint that i have and she don't rush you to get you out of her office. she is great!!! other riverside doctors could learn a thing or two from her.