Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sharita Warfield
Dr. Sharita Warfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Warfield is affiliated with Bayshore Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Sugar Land Hospital and Houston Northwest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharita Warfield has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sharita Warfield is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Warfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bayshore Medical Center
CHI St. Luke's Health - Sugar Land Hospital
Houston Northwest Hospital
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSharita Elizabeth Warfield MD, 5502 Silverpark, Houston, TX
Dr. Sharita Warfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.