Dr. Sharla O Sundberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharla O Sundberg?

Totally great and I am usually not taking time to write feedbacks......... Knowledgeable, fully capable, professional, accommodating, easy to talk to, approachable. She also flows up and doesn't forget. Going an extra mile if needed. Took my sigmoid colon out and did an outstanding job. Her stuff people are great, too. Katerina.

Very smart, caring physician

Dr. Sundberg was extremely knowledgeable and she was very concerned with my well-being and care after my surgery. You can barely tell that I have had surgery. Minuscule scars!

surgery

I have had two surgeries by Doctor Sundberg, my experience with both of them, Dr. Sundberg is a top notch surgeon and a definite asset to the medical field, not only was surgery performed (I was 100% confident in Dr. Sundberg) but her professionalism shined through also, aside from the surgery a follow up with my primary care physician and a call to me to see how I was doing, it doesn't get better then this. Thank you Dr. Sharla Sundberg for your contribution to the medical field, you have an extraordinary gift and I'm the lucky one to have you for my doctor.

Wondeful Surgeon

Frankly the best surgeon I have ever encountered. Incredible bedside manner, detailed explanation of the procedure and truly talented minimally invasive surgeon.

she is great at what she does>

Dr. Sharla O Sundberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.