Dr. Sharla Ulstad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharla Ulstad?

Very nice group but avoid Dr Ulstad

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I am recently pregnant and was not sure whom should I keep as my doctor so I randomly picked Dr Ulstad. First of all, I did not receive my appointment before I was 12 weeks. I called in when I was 5 weeks pregnant so I called in well in advance but they said they can't schedule appointment before I am 12 weeks. So I went to nurse education which was really nice and informative. The day comes when I am about to see Dr herself. She didn't appear on time. When she came, she was confused being me as 20 weeks pregnant even though I submitted my blood work and prior ultrasound I got from another place. I had to convince her that I am only 13 week pregnant. She was seems to be in rush and did my ultrasound and within 5 minutes she was done. I started asking questions and she was just nodding yes/no or don't know and was not willing to spend any more minute. I felt so horrible and was in shock since I had much expectations of doctor who really cares for you and willing to answer any questions you have. She never explained anything about my sore arm and said you have to go through a surgery. I was shocked since she didn't look at them by herself. I ran like anything from that place. A worst nightmare. Never recommend her ever.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I would have been a new patient to Dr. Ulstad....I scheduled two appointments with this physician....due to unforseen circumstances, I had to cancel both appointments. I tried rescheduling the 2nd canceled appointment and was told they would no longer accept me as a patient because I had two "no-shows". I was not a "no-show" to either of my appointments, and had in fact spoken with a nurse about the reason why I had to reschedule one of my appointments and she agreed with me that my appointment had to be rescheduled....needless to say, I do not trust a doctor who is all about how many appointments she can squeeze into a day. I want a physician who cares about her patients and their well being. HORRIBLE Policy that is a definite RED FLAG to how I would have been treated as a patient.

stafI like Dr. Ulstad and the rest of the

Posted on September 14th, 2011

overall I had a great experience with Dr. Ulstad. If I had a question they did not wait long to call me back. Unlike other doctor, dr. Ulstad took my concerns seriously. for example if I call and reported that I did not hear my baby all day, she would asked me to go to OB triage right away to get check.- In my opinion it will be perfect if she elaborate more on certain things like pre-eclampsia. I did not learn much about it and too bad I had it after the baby. -I would definitely recommend other patients to dr. Ulstad and if ever I am having another baby I will go back to her. She is fantastic.

Posted on November 13th, 2017