Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharmeela R Advani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Advani was not my primary obgyn in the office I was referred to although I saw her more than the doctor who was suppose to deliver my baby . She was gentle and kind had the best bedside manor and treated me like a person and not just another chart she had to review. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat .
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2009, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Sharmeela R Advani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrooks Womens Center, 10515 Balboa Blvd Ste 160, Granada Hills, CA
Dr. Sharmeela R Advani is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Granada Hills, CA.