Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharmila Aryal MD
Dr. Sharmila Aryal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Springfield, VA and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharmila Aryal has 4 locations
508 Kennedy St NW
Washington, DC 20011
6501 Loisdale Ct
Springfield, VA 22150
700 2nd St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Dr. Sharmila Aryal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sharmila Aryal has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sharmila Aryal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sharmila Aryal - Posted on September 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sharmila Aryal - Posted on February 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sharmila Aryal - Posted on December 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sharmila Aryal - Posted on February 27th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Sharmila Aryal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sharmila Aryal's office for more information.
508 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC : (202) 545-6600
6501 Loisdale Ct Springfield, VA : (703) 922-1000
700 2nd St NE Washington, DC : (202) 346-3000
8709 Flower Ave Silver Spring, MD : (240) 485-3160
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sharmila Aryal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.