Dr. Sharnjit S Purewal Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sharnjit S Purewal?

Physical Exam

I have only been to this Dr. one time. I was amazed at the time that he spent with me. I have never had such a thorough physical in my life. He was easy to talk to and seemed to be interested in addressing all of my concerns. I am very comfortable with this Dr. and will continue to see him.

Dr. Purewal was very patient with me as I talked through the issues I was experiencing. He asked me a lot of questions, which was very new for me as my docs in the past have typically been quick to reach conclusions and ready to move to their next patient. I also appreciated Dr. P's holistic approach and his attention to my general well being.

Dr. Sharnjit S Purewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, CA.