Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sharon C Abegg
Sharon C Abegg is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
She's one of the better ones I've had over the years. I've put up with her longer than I have put up with any other pdoc. She does not push her drug agenda too hard and she is not bossy or arrogant, that's saying a lot for a psychiatrist. Often she seems like she is falling asleep and is not really interested. She gets you out quick once your appointment is done and she is mostly on time. It used to be easier to get appointments. You can not talk to her between appointments, the staff will block you.
Initially I thought she was great. Then as time progressed she seemed to be disinterested, focused on ward patients and the like. Her staff blocks for her, they do a good job. You cannot leave a message via voice mail. She "doesn't have one." You cannot get in touch between appointments even if you are in crisis. You are made to wait for new appointments even if she is the one to change the dates. That continues to occur. I'm on my way to another Dr. After this treatment and the way Providence kept calling us for payment even though we were up to date, never missed, they repeatedly called our home between months, save yourself the hassle, this Dr. sees only what's in front of her at the moment.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions413 Lilly Rd NE, Olympia, WA
Sharon C Abegg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.