Dr. Sharon A Mozian Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon A Mozian?

Dr. Mozian was supposed to provide a full psychiatric examination of me when I received a Section 12 and was brought to the Emergency Room. I have never worked with Dr. Mozian nor interacted with her in any way, so an examination, which is required, would have been extremely helpful in my situation. Instead of speaking with me, Dr. Mozian yelled at me from the doorway and told me that I was staying in the hospital. I spent 4 days in Jones 3, and after 3 years have passed, I am just starting to get over this traumatic experience.

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.