Dr. Sharon Bass Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Posted on March 13th, 2016

my mother was dying from renal failure and dr bass tortured her. she was in SO much pain and bass would not ease her pain. we had to get her out of that hospital. my mother was trying to tell me how much pain she was in and bass hollered at me in front of all the nurses. we got her out and she died with dignity. OUT OF PAIN. God sees, you may be sure. I sure hope when she's dying, she's given the same care that she gave.

BEWARE

Posted on January 16th, 2012

If you value your life and limbs, DO NOT use Dr. Sharon Bass. My family is still suffering.

Posted on January 28th, 2015