Dr. Sharon L Bedford Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon L Bedford?

Sharon Bedford is the most unpleasant doctor I have ever dealt with.

Terrible Personality

Saw Dr Bedford for the first time today because my regular Dr wasn't in. She has an arrogant and abrupt nature which makes her immediately unlikeable. I am sure she doesn't care if you like her or not. I put her at the top of my list as one of the worst personalities I've encountered in a doctor. I'm being kind by giving her one star, but I did think her medical advice was satisfactory.

Nothing but great experiences

Dr. Bedford has been my family's physician for over 15 years, and our experience has been great. I'm not certain what the expectations of some of the other posters here are, but we've found Dr. Bedford to be wonderful with both children and adults. She avoids sensationalizing problems, is efficient, professional, and warm hearted. Her diagnoses have been spot on, when needed, and she won't hesitate to recommend a good specialist when necessary. There's no doubt that she's a straight shooter, and that's what I want in a doctor. I recommend Dr. Bedford highly.

Time To Move On

I've been going to Dr. Bedford for years but today I hit my limit with her. I really have to be honest and say that about 25% of the time, you can get her on a "good" day. 75% of the time, she is completely sarcastic, condescending and uncaring.To make matters even worse today, I found 2 prescriptions noted in my chart that I have NEVER taken! She was confrontational about it at first, then told me not to talk and to listen to her and then she tried to justify why wrong information was in my chart. I can accept errors since we're all human but when a doctor is behaving that way in front of you, you immediately lose respect and trust.I have never written a comment about anything or anyone on the internet before but she gets the award today. After all, I'm paying for this service and I deserve more!

Great

Forthright and caring.

Awful Experience

I came to the office with several things to discuss, waited over an hour and then spent two minutes with Dr. Bedford. She only addressed one of my symptoms, was condescending and sarcastic(I tried to describe my symptoms and was told to not use words when I didn't know what they meant) and when the two minutes she spent with me were up she sprinted out of the room without a goodbye or any further instructions, leaving me to surmise that my appointment was over, even though several of my questions hadn't been addressed. I've seen my share of bad PCPs, but never felt compelled to complain or write a bad review. This woman was horrible.

Stay far away from this woman!

Received the worst care from the most disrespectful individual I've ever met. Right now file a complaint with DOH against this woman. She not only was rude but ignored all my complaints and only was concerned about giving me a pregnancy test when I told her that I was there for possible broncitis. Don't waste your time I wouldn't allow my dog to be treated by this woman.

ZERO People Skills

Dr. Bedford is the reason why my family and I left this practice. She was rude and unhelpful. I don't even know what her diagnostic skills are like, because she refused to even listen to me. Epic fail .

Are you kidding me?!!!!

I finally switched and am glad I did. There's nothing wrong with the staff - it's the doctor!! I waited over an hour even though I had an appointment (most every time I went there!). I spent exactly 2 minutes with her sarcasm on each visit. How can she correctly diagnose when she refuses to listen to the symptoms without some condescending comment?? I'm glad I finally found another PCP.

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is rude and egotistical.

she has her good and bad days. I've gone to her on some days and she is the best doctor, she listens and she cares. Other days, she seems annoyed and aggravated.

Dr. Sharon L Bedford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, NY.