The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon S Camden has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sharon S Camden has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Sharon S Camden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
I have severe psoriasis (3 different kinds at the same time 4yrs ago) and minimal insurance. Dr. Camden has given me better care than other doctors when I had great insurance. She ALWAYS sees me after the preliminary exam with Donna Jarvis, NP. Donna is also very caring, knowledgable, and thorough. The last appt my psorasis was so extreme Donna skipped the prelim and Dr. Camden saw me directly AND spent time explaining the few options available with my ins limitations. I could not be any happier with another medical team.
I have psoriasis and began seeing Dr. Camden in 1988 for exams and scrips for the usual topical treatments. Dr. C is a cool character, which may put some people off. I find her very likeable, and more importantly, competent.I enjoy a good bedside manner as much as the next patient, but I don't go to a doctor for the good company. I've seen a lot of doctors, and some of the jolliest have been mediocre or poor performers.
32 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Sharon S Camden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDominion Dermatology Pc, 5201 Hickory Park Dr Ste A, Glen Allen, VA
Dr. Sharon S Camden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Allen, VA.