Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon Cini has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
This is the best doctor I ever went to. She is kind, courteous, and thoughtful. I went to hundreds of doctors all over the country and no one could give me a diagnosis, when I was very sick. She is the only one doctor who gave me a diagnosis. She is an amazing person. I've never met anyone like her. I haven't seen her in over 12 years. I heard that she is also very sick. I pray for her to feel better. She is amazing! I was lucky to have had her be my doctor.
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Sharon Cini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaple Manner, 7071 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 333, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Sharon Cini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.