Have you seen Dr. Sharon M Corcoran?

Dr

We love Dr. Corcoran. Her smile always reassures my children. We never feel rushed. She is always friendly and kind and thorough.

Love her!

The only problem is getting an appointment, you have to call far ahead because she's the best, and everyone wants their kids to see her I think. She's wonderful, and I think she genuinely cares about my child.

Great ped!!!

Great bedside manners with the kids. Turned my kid from a bad mood, skeptic, to a curious and cooperative patient in less than 2 mins! Great ped!!

The Best!!

Dr. Corcoran is simply the best pediatrician ever. She has helped our disabled daughter in many ways. I travel almost an hour to see her. She is just wonderful I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Absolute best

i can't express how much I love having Dr. Corcoran as my kids' pediatrician. Her love for the children shines through, and she really takes the time to talk with the kids during the exam. Of course the extra special care and love she gives each child comes with a price- she usually runs over on all of her appointments, so you can end up waiting 45 minutes to see her, but it is well worth it in my book. my suggestion is to bring a book and activities for the kids, also try to schedule well visits early in the morning, or right after the lunch break.

Love her!

She's an excellent doctor, and person. They hate THE doctors, but I know my kids love THEIR doctor.

the best

she is the best!

Dr. Corcoran is the best

She has the greatest bedside manner for little ones. She engages them in the checkups, has great songs to describe what she is doing and valuable insight as a mother herself. I love her...and so does my daughter

Dr. Sharon M Corcoran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenside, PA.