Dr. Sharon N Dabby Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sharon N Dabby?

Worst Emergency room doctor ever

She is a complete moron. Has no clue what she is doing. Misdiagnosed me and nearly cost me my life. Horrible person has no business being a doctor or working in an emergency room.

A true professional

I saw Dr Dabby in the ER after accidentally putting my arm through a window. I had never received stitches before or hurt myself that bad so I was pretty scared. From the moment I walked into the door every nurse, tech assistant was wonderful to me. Dr Dabby was so kind, funny and gentle. She had a true sense or urgency and just made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I went from a state of panic to ease within minutes. She's really great. I hope this hospital is full of doctors like her.