Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Daniels
Dr. Sharon Daniels, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Daniels is affiliated with Jps Health Network and JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Daniels has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Daniels is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jps Health Network
JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Sharon Daniels accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sharon Daniels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.