Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon P Dlhosh
Dr. Sharon P Dlhosh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dlhosh is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon P Dlhosh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I have seen Dr. Dlhosh for a little over 2 years now as my PCP. I find her to have a wonderful bedside manner - very comforting, soothing and supportive. She seems thorough and takes the time to explain any medical diagnosis she is making. Due to the recent upgrade with "My Chart," I have been able to send her emails to ask misc health questions and she has responded promptly (within 24 hours) every time.
This doc likes to spend time "Counseling" (as she calls it) her patients on why she thinks they should not own a gun, where you should keep it and if you should keep it loaded or not. Needless to say she is not an NRA member. Time is spent on this line of questioning while she has to ask you what you are there for. If she spent a few seconds reading your chart she'd already know why - she asked you to come for a follow-up. She prescribed a med when taken with a med I was already taking would give me a 70% chance of a heart issue and thought it was an acceptable risk. If you think playing with your heart with a 70% risk is acceptable then by all means see this doctor. Otherwise, steer clear.
Dr. Dlhosh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Sharon P Dlhosh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Community Physicians, 2360 W Joppa Rd Ste 306, Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dr. Sharon P Dlhosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.