3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sharon L Dykes?

Wondering if she had ever taken responsibility for any of these incidences? Has she made any apologies? Or admitted a mistake? Or tried to make things right? Or is she too arrogant? I realize surgeons make mistakes they are human but it's how you deal with the mistakes that shows the true character of someone. Colon and Rectal Surgey was just as bad. Seemed to help cover her butt. Although I see shes not working for them anymore.

Arrogant!!!! not available when needed after a surgery when a crisis is occurring. My brother died due to her negligence and attitude that someone else will clean up her messes. I have never received treatment from this physician myself but I do believe she took the life of my brother. A very sad time for our family and totally unnecessary!!!!

Awful

All these awful reviews and she can still practice?? Sounds like these aren't small mistakes but major ones. No disciplinary action taken by the medical board?? Common!!

Sharon Dykes shouldn't be performing surgery on anyone. She was negligent while treating (or lack there of) a very close relative of mine and he died a horrible death. She was nowhere to be found when my relative got sick after his surgery and finally came to the hospital in her holiday party attire to see wat was going on but she was just a tad bit TOO LATE

Performed wrong surgery. Was not accountable for her actions/mistakes. When I was in the hospital and she would do daily check ups, she would be talking on her cell phone while in my room. Post op visit she had a co worker do the check up.

Too busy

May have thought she could have taken on more than she could. I never saw her, even after she poked a hole in my intestine when trying to sew it back up. Her boss came in to fix her mistake on a Sunday, shortly after she was "put on leave."

Most fabulous doctor I've ever had!

Very professional, confident doctor. Very concise in explaining operational procedures. Fantastic bed-side mannerisms - friendly, upbeat and overall a fantastic person. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

Dr. Sharon L Dykes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.