Dr. Sharon L Shelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon L Shelton?

Personable, knowledgable -- especially with medication interactions. Respects & supports my beliefs (vegetarian / holistic meds / chiropractor when possible) rather than pushing/threatening me into some other Tx plan. Patient & kind bedside manner. Luvv this Doctor!!

Very kind and compassionate receptionist and nurses. Dr Fawaz is unable to spend time on questions that seems silly or that waste her time. She is compassionate and not willing to go over and beyond for her patients. Her train of thought is.."next patient please".. will never go back

Very happy

Dr Fawaz is a very good doctor and listened to all my medical needs. It is refreshing to visit a doctor who you think genuinely cares about you. I am very happy to say I have finally found a very competent primary care physician I would highly recommend her. The front staff is very friendly and very accommodating.

Always great. Same day appointment and still minimal wait. Had an email with my next appointment by the time I got home. Cindy in the front is always friendly and efficient!

Great first visit. The office was very clean and modern. The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming, as was the other staff. After some difficulty in finding a doctor in this area, Dr Fawaz was refreshing. She was very professional yet easy to converse with. I felt like she really listened to what my concerns were and I did not feel rushed at all during my visit. Very pleased with this office, will recommend to my friends and family.

Outstanding in every aspect. I called and was able to get an appointment in 25 minutes. Amazing.

Exceptional service; I rarely leave feedback

I rarely leave feedback, but my recent visit to Niceville Family Practice was exceptional. My appointment was scheduled for the day after requesting to see the doctor. I found the reception staff pleasant and helpful. I was greeted by the tech within ten minutes of my arrival, and I was seen by Dr. Sharon Fawaz a few minutes after that. Overall, I would rate the service as outstanding. I have full confidence in this doctor and staff, and I highly recommend Niceville Family Practice.

Retired USAF

Dr.' Fawaz is a very competent physician who always listens to me and takes whatever time is needed to address my medical problems. She inspires confidence and I always feel that my health has been effectively improved by her caring attitude and medical knowledge. I feel fortunate to be her patient.

professional and yet personal care

Dr Sharon is such an easy going soul who is happy to take all the time I need during an appointment. She has a very knowledgeable and positive manner in her discussions about diagnosis and offers preventative steps toward better health. She has the gift as a physician to make you feel at ease for your visit.

Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

It is always a good experience having been at Niceville Family Practice, Dr. Fawaz. In particular she takes time with you, answers all of your questions, and gets you taken care of. All in all, it is a satisfactory experience.

A wonderful physician. The office is professional and my health needs were addressed on the first visit.