Dr. Sharon L Fillerup Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon L Fillerup?

one star being zero

I was not happy with the doctors performance, she seemed unfocused, and was not very informative. I had explained one of my symptons and she completely misunderstood me. she left the room before dealing with one of the initial things I came in for, and that her nurse had written in her notes. I had to call here back into the office. when giving the pap smear she was not even a little gentle thank goodness it wasnt my first visit to the obgyn or i would never go to one again. Ive seen atleast 4 different gynos in my life, Ive had a good experiences overall with them except this women. :( i hope that no one else has to has such an aweful experience.

Patient.

Dr. Fillerup is a fabulous doctor. She is very knowledgeable, but most of all she really cares about the patients. It is very easy to talk to her ,she makes people really comfortable. I highly recommend her!

Very thorough Doc

Love Dr Fillerup! Great person and great doctor! She caught my thyroid cancer at a regular yearly appointment and scheduled the tests I needed and my appointment with an ENT for followup.

Dr. Fillerup is thorough, kind and genuinely cares for her patients. She listened to my every question and answered them. She stood right beside me as I was going under anesthetic and it was a huge comfort. I recommend this OBGYN to EVERY woman out there.

I found Dr. Fillerup to be caring and helpful. She did a thorough exam. I felt that she was competent.

Great Doctor!!

I had been having abdominal pain for YEARS and my prior Obgyn Just kept saying "oh, it's probably a UTI" and giving me more anti-biotics... My first Apt. with Dr. Fillerup she took the time to run tests and do an ultrasound... I was diagnosed and in surgery the next week. She has since done another surgery on me and Delivered my Baby boy! She always takes the time to answer questions, and is easy to feel comfortable around (which is great considering how UNcomfortable a pap-smear is in general already!) I recommend her to everyone!

terrible

Dr. Sharon L Fillerup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.