Dr. Sharon Flint Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Flint?

Terrible Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2013

She is a nice enough person but what she tells her patients is just wrong! My infant son has been seen by her twice and both times I have left shaking my head. The first time she told me my 6 month old exclusively breastfed baby should be sleeping through the night and if he isn't I need to give him oatmeal, that I should not let him self feed, I should feed him from a spoon like "big people", and I should be giving him water (he's breastfed, there is no need. She doesn't seem too educated on breastfeeding, she seems surprised I was still doing it). Now at this last appointment she just gave me some medical advise that was just plan wrong! If I had followed what she said it could have caused my son formation of scar tissue, bleeding and infection. I would not trust anything out of her mouth. I feel sorry for whoever takes her medical advise.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017