Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon Z Fried has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Ultraviolet Therapy
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Drug Allergy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 41
Dr Fried;s office is friendly and efficient. Of late she has developed a very disturbing new routine. She is asking the patient to come back for more visits, to "check" She also did two full body scans in 6 months when the protocol is one a year. She also keeps finding things to biopsy which turn into nothing. This causes anxiety in a patient, esp. an elderly one.
I have been a patient of Dr. Fried's for a number of years. I have always found her to be thorough, efficient and highly professional. I am saddened to see that she received a poor review from someone who may have an axe to grind, and I think that it is unfounded. I have been to many dermatologists and hers is the most thorough exam I have ever received.
Dr. Fried treated me with the professionalism, care, and expertise that I hope all Doctors demonstrate to their patients. From the moment I walked into the office, from the moment I left, I felt that I was treated with respect and received excellent medical care. Dr. Fried identified the issues promptly and accurately and discussed with me different options that I could consider for treatment. Dr. Fried made me feel comfortable and in good hands during my times as her patient. It is my pleasure to highly recommend Dr. Fried to anyone who is looking for a highly skilled, professional, and caring doctor.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Sharon Z Fried accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFried & Elias, 180 N Dean St Ste 2, Englewood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon Z Fried in this video.
Dr. Sharon Z Fried is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.