Dr. Sharon Geimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Geimer?

The best!!

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Always takes time with patients. Very comprehensive.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

She's my little one's pediatrician and I could not be more pleased with my decision on choosing her. She explains everything throughly even while she's examining my son she explains what she is checking for and The staff are caring and friendly.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Geimer is the most thorough physician I have seen in my 64 years. She actually listens to whatever issues I might have. I never feel rushed because she spends as much time as she needs to in addressing my concerns. Her staff are exceptionally kind and courteous and do whatever possible to accommodate you. A WONDERFUL office all around.

great Doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Very caring. Always returns phone calls. If you want someonr who cares about you, this is the doctor

prompmtness

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr geimer is a teaching doctor. Often she takes time between patients to update an intern on the history She is excellent and very thorough.

Mr Wilson

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Best doctor I've ever had. As thorough and complete as they come. For 13 years she has managed my care so well that I am committed to her for life :)

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Dr. Geimer has been caring for my three daughters for the last 12 years. She is wonderful with them and helps us in any way that she can! Thank you!

An excellent physician

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I am an RN and used to care for Dr. Geimer's patient's on the floor at Beaumont. When my wife and I found out she were pregnant in 1997, we chose Dr. Geimer for our pediatrician based on the outstanding care and outcomes I had witnessed while working with her patients.I have never regretted this decision. Dr. Geimer is extremely dedicated and caring. She is up to date on the latest research, technologies, and practice standards. She takes time to know her patients and to involve them in the plan of care.Dr. Geimer is now not only our daughter's pediatrician, but is our family physician, providing medical care for all three of our children, as well as my wife and myself.

dedicated, awesome doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Dr. Geimer is dedicated to her patients. She does more than listen and nod her head. She asks more questions and works to reolve health issues. My family adores her and her staff. Tehgals know how to draw blood without leaving bruises and Kathy at the desk is kind and acknowledges patients as if they were family. I am so pleased to have Dr. Geimer as my physician.

Diagnosing a problem

Posted on January 6th, 2010

Dr. Geimer misdiagnosed my son in the hospital. I have had 3 other doctors examine my son and did not agree with her diagnoses. Because of her, my son will have to be put under anethesia before his 1st birthday. This would have been avoided if she would have done her job accurately or if we would have had a different pediatrician in the hospital see my son. I do not recommend her to anyone!!!

Good Doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2008

Good, Honest, Caring, and Wonderful Doctor. I have recommended her to everyone I know.

Posted on October 12th, 2017