Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Godar
Dr. Sharon Godar, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Godar is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and St. John's Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Godar has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sharon Godar has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Sharon Godar has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sharon Godar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Godar in her infinite wisdom diagnosed a sprain ( with no scan )and ordered me back to work. Turned out it was all do to protruding disk(s) in my back. Fired from my job over it too. Just for requesting protected FMLA (and qualifying for it). Then, the dept. of labor relations agreed that my FMLA right was violated. Still nothing was done by them. Very bad experience overall. Would give a lower rating if at all possible. It would seem that the doctor was only interested in pleasing those that were paying her. In my case it was the employer for an "on the job" injury. My interests were not even considered, in my opinion.
Dr. Godar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Sharon Godar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Johns Mercy Hyperbaric, 11700 Studt Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon Godar in this video.
Dr. Sharon Godar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.