Dr. Sharon Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Goldstein?

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Fantastic surgeon! !

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Excellent young Surgeon, puts one at ease immediately. Answers any and all questions. Will definitely recommend her and staff to all.

Excellent Surgeon & Great Bedside Manner

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

I'm writing this review about 3 weeks post-surgery. Before I write my review, it's important to know that I didn't have a seamless procedure. I had a laparascopic gallbladder removal with a complication that necessitated a hospital stay and second surgery 3 days after the first. Even with the complication, I still have complete confidence in Dr. Goldstein. During my initial office visit, the doctor took the time to explain my condition and discuss the recommended procedure and associated risks. The office staff couldn't have been more helpful in the process. The doctor spent ample time with me, answered all of my questions, and I was very confident in her abilities and enjoyed her personality, even after reading some questionable reviews online. The day of surgery, Dr. Goldstein talked to my family and I and explained how the process would go. She was understanding and caring in listening to our concerns. When I returned to the hospital, Dr. Goldstein couldn't have been more professional and prompt in treating my condition and getting me back on my feet. Throughout the process, she was totally honest with my family and I about my situation, which was something that we really appreciated. On a related note, I'm very surprised at some of the reviews that have been left. I can be a bit overly-sensitive, but there wasn't a point in time where I felt that Dr. Goldstein was anything but totally personable, understanding, and empathetic. If I need to have another surgical procedure, Dr. Goldstein's office will be the first place that I call for help.

Best surgeon I have had in the past three years.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I am a 61 year old female who was scared to death to see another surgeon, but I was diagnosed with an incisional hernia and the need of a panniculectomy. This is my 3rd surgery (knee and foot) in the past 3 years and I was hoping to find a caring surgeon again. Fortunately, I found Dr. Goldstein. From the first appointment to my follow up visits, her care and understanding were utmost professional. She explained in laymans terms how she and my other surgeon would do the operations at the same time. I had confidence in her because of the respect she showed me. One of her attributes I respected was her frankness regarding the seriousness of my surgery and what I had to do to prepare for it and the 6mth recuperation. I found a lot of people don't like being told what is expected on the patient level so they write bad reviews. I would not have to think twice if I needed a surgeon in her field again. By the way I am not a relative of hers. Kudos to Dr. Goldstein.

An exceptional surgeon- inspired complete confidence at every step

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Dr. Goldstein recently performed my surgery and I could not have asked for a more competent, compassionate, extrordinary surgeon. A total perfectionist and the consumate professional. Took a great deal of time to explain the planned procedure, treated my spouse and extended family with the utmost respect and answered all of our questions with patience and compassion. If it hadn't been for her total professionalism and caring manner , we would have not had the peace of mind that kept us all going through this epsiode with my health. Any future surgical needs that our family may have will be addressed only by this truly wonderful surgeon. This is the surgeon you want...look no further.

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I had an appointment today with Dr.Goldstein. I don't know about all of those negative comments, but my experience today was both very professional and courteous. She is a wonderful person.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Don't believe the 3 star rating. She must have friends reviewing her. She is rude, condescending, unprofessional, and interpersonally incompetent. This is worst than poor bedside manner. As patients, we have a right to be treated with dignity and respect. GENERAL surgeons are a dime a dozen. You'll regret it if you don't find another one. Anyone has to be better than this.

A true gem

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I had some minor surgery done by Dr. Goldstein last year. I have never met a surgeon that was so down to earth and easy to talk to. Her skill and professionalism was top notch

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Was not impressed by her bedside manners. It is ashame to see a professional treat an elderly individual with such disrespect.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

This woman is rude! I will never return to this hospital as she has left me with a bad taste. She was condescending, annoyed, rude, and utterly insulting in her tone. I don't know who she thinks she is but I will NEVER Recommend her.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Compassionate, smart physician. She is honest and upfront. She is accomodating and kind. Dr Goldstein made every effort to communicate with my family and with me about my illness and I received top of the line care.

Wonderful and caring surgeon!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2011