Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon M Haynes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
Worst doctor and doctor's office EVER, very UNPROFESSIONAL....Dr. Haynes is only worried about getting money. I went for an appointment one day, paid a co-pay of $35.00, had to go have labs drawn the next day and had a follow-up visit the next week to get lab results, but Dr. Haynes would not see me unless I paid another co-pay. I called my insurance company who said I should not have to pay for a follow-up visit for lab results, but Dr. Haynes refused to see me unless I paid her again. It cost me $70.00 total, which is ridiculous. She has horrible bedside manners, is very unprofessional and seems to care more about money than her patient's well-being....I will never use her again. Would not take my worst enemy to her!!
Dr. Haynes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Sharon M Haynes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRowe Medical Center, 3212 Rainbow Dr, Rainbow City, AL
Dr. Sharon M Haynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rainbow City, AL.