Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon L Hecker has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
Showing 2 of 2
I just saw Dr. Hecker for the first time today. She spent plenty of time with me, answered my questions, and I did not feel rushed at all. And best of all, she is open to the alternative things I am doing for my arrhythmias. For future consideration though, she took the time to thoroughly explain different treatments available, and the situations in which each treatment may be an option. Since the alternative things I am doing seem to be working great though, that is currently the best course of action for me. I felt that she treated me as an individual, and she really listened to my comments and questions. I was a little apprehensive about my first appointment with a cardiologist, but came away feeling extremely comfortable and in sync with this doctor. I feel confidence and trust in Dr. Hecker. Hopefully I won't need to see her too much, but if I do, I know I'll be in good hands!
31 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Sharon L Hecker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sharon L Hecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.