Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Hepler
Dr. Sharon Hepler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Hepler is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and St Francis Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Hepler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sharon Hepler has the following 3 expertise
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Sharon Hepler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sharon Hepler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have had four office visits with her. She as well as her staff have been courteous. Waiting time has only been about 20 minutes including a visit to the lab for a urine test. She has a dry sense of humor and I have never felt rushed as she answers all my questions.
Dr. Hepler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Ridges Hospital
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
St Francis Regional Medical Center
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Pn Methodist Melrose Institute
22 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sharon Hepler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions3900 Park Nicollet Blvd, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon Hepler in this video.
Dr. Sharon Hepler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.