3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sharon N Honda?

I should have filed a malpractice suit!!!I

1 of the worst Dr's I have ever had!!! Horribly misdiagnosed me!!! If I had listened to her, I would have been in an even worse state than I am currently...only alive now because I went myself to research & demand a 2nd opinion after her "attempt" to treat me. Stay FARRRR away from this Dr. DOOM! Don't know how she is even in practice...!?! My hospital told me she had, or had been, "asked to take a permanent leave of absence..." due to her performance.She really should not have a medical license...ANYWHERE!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Sharon N Honda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.

Dr. Sharon N Honda Is this you?