Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon L Hrabovsky has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Hrabovsky really cares about her patients. She goes out of her way to give them the time that they -- and their medical problems -- need (which is why you may end up waiting a little longer). She has treated several members of my family. After surgeries, and after waiting for the surgery to heal, you cannot see the scars.
Dr. Hrabovsky barged into a private family conversation while we were in the waiting room. She berated them and told them that they "don't know anything and should just shut up" What doctor says that to a patients family?! I have never experienced anything like this from a doctor before and was completely thrown back by how rude and nasty she was. The people she was berating weren't causing any kind of disturbance, they were simply just talking among themselves. The woman said that she is allowed to talk as she pleases since there are no laws against it, and the doctor responded "Yeah well people are allowed to have guns too but it doesn't mean they should" Or something along those lines. When I tell you that it was extremely unprofessional and the most bizarre, rude behavior coming from a doctor. Apparently this doctor has some personal issues that she should think about working out before seeing patients.
Every doctor's office should be as caring & efficient as Dr. Hrabovsky's. Her skill in this field is excellent. The incision on my face is perfectly healing much to my relief. Doctor & staff take a lot of time explaining each procedure and answer all questions. Follow up care is excellent. The waiting area is comfortable for patient & family member. If you need skin cancer surgery, this is the perfect office.
The overall experience I had with DR.Sharon Hrabovsky was great. The most thing I liked with DR. Hrabovsky is she always review your lastvisit and talk to you, as you were being seen this visit. DR. always told you whatto look for or anything that may be ofconcern till the next visit. I would highly recommed this DR. toany one who is in need of a Dermatologist. I would recommond you see DR.Hrabovskybefore going to anyone else. I found thatmy experience is that you can tell thatshe knows what she is talking about. ThisDR. is very polite and great beb side manners. They went out of there way in getting my next appointment. Let me tellyou in my experience with this DR. isawsome. Give her a try.
Dr. Hrabovsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Sharon L Hrabovsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Skin Surgery, 1606 Carmody Ct Ste 302, Sewickley, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon L Hrabovsky in this video.
Dr. Sharon L Hrabovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.