Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharon M Irvine has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sharon M Irvine has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Sharon Irvine does spend time with you but it is her way or no way. She doesn't listen to what you say about your body. The wait time is always about an hour. They don't schedule patients in a timely manner. They will take walkins before scheduled patients. The new staff is unprofessional and disorganized. You call for your results and they can't find them. They say they will call you back and never do. My hormones weren't refilled because I have a balance. That is so unprofessional. Dr. Sharon Irvine acts like she knows everything and is better than everybody. If you don't do the expensive testing she wants done she doesn't fill you hormones. Dr. Sharon Irvine is always booked out far and you have to see the NP instead of the doctor you picked as your PCP. I will not go back and nor will I recommend this office.
30 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Sharon M Irvine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMansfield Medical Clinic, 1720 E Broad St, Mansfield, TX
Dr. Sharon M Irvine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.