Dr. Sharon J Lipner Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon J Lipner?

She really cared

This Dr. was excellent. I owe my life to her when she took over my case in 1985. After and episode of major depression/anxiety. I soon learned that I had received inexcusable and neglegent care that ignored the severity of my situation. She was careful, supportive and reassuring saying what I needed to hear to keep me going. She listened, saw the severity,obtained assistance when she needed it and got me through it! I'd given up all hope. Mental health issues can leave a malfunctioning brain unable to make decisions on your own behalf. I have trust in this persons abilities to do this.