Poor judgment

Dr. Malone opted to prescribe medicine to our 16-year-old daughter without any consultation with us at all. While this was legal, it was immoral and certainly not done at gunpoint. Dr. Malone could have easily insisted to her patient - our daughter - with whom we enjoy strong and open communication - that including her parents in such a sensitive decision would be the best way to proceed. Dr. Mallone was generous enough to take my call and explain that she was within her legal right to do what she did, which is often more than most doctors do these days, but otherwise, I would strongly urge finding someone else.

I have been extremely pleased with every part of my visit - what efficiency but kindness and thoughtfulness.

Excellent. I've been a patient for Over 20 years and have referred many who concur with my assessment.

Dr. Sharon D Malone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.