Dr. Sharon Marchand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Marchand?

It's the little things...

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I work in the same building as Dr. Sharon Marchand and have shared an elevator with her patients on more than one occasion. I have heard nothing but good things regarding both her and her employees and the field in which she practices. I would highly recommend her. Word of mouth goes a long way in my book.

Granuloma removed

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I did not have to wait very long in the waiting room or in the room waiting on the doctor everyone was very nice friendly and professional. Dr. Sharon is very knowledgeable about her practice and did a wonderful job on my biopsy . I would recommend you use her she is wonderful and her procedures are very affordable.

STILL WAITING....

Posted on August 18th, 2017

While Dr. Marchand is nice enough, the wait was entirely too long especially since I was wearing a paper gown and the room was about 30 degrees. She found a suspicious spot on my eye and said "she didn't like it al all". She said she would refer me to another doctor to do a biopsy and that was over a week ago. I've left messages asking them to let me know what's going on and they have COMPLETLY IGONORED my requests. The must be NO office manager or one that is completely inept. Still would like to get that call Marchands office although you closed at noon today and no other bothered to make a 2 minute phone call to me before you left. Geez.... They also said they would send me the paperwork to fill out beforehand and didn't do that, and no, it wasn't in my spam either as receptionist suggested.

Excellant Dermatologists with great bedside manner.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Posted on February 25th, 2016

The wait from your appt time at this office is the absolute worst I have ever seen. No matter the time of your appointment plan on 2+ hours total. The dr herself is very kind, understanding an attentive. Can't say the same for the office staff, unfortunately so good luck if choosing this route for your dermatology care!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr Marchand is very thorough and she wonderful bedside manner. Her staff is courteous, kind and efficient. I will never change dermatologists. Love her!

Definitely worth the wait!

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Recently had my first visit with Dr. Marchand and was VERY pleasantly surprised. It did take a while to get an appointment but I think that may be due to the thoroughness of the care provided keeping her office filled. Very current on new medications will be getting me on a new biologic for psoriasis that was only approved by the FDA about 6 weeks ago. Also offers laser treatment that few other local physicians do. I think that speaks to the quality of training for her staff as well.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Marchand! I have been her patient for many years and I will never go anywhere else. I had melanoma several years ago, and thanks to her, I caught it early and did not need treatment. She truly cares about her patients and it shows. Love her!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Two other local dermatologists missed my melanoma and she found it. I think that says it all. She is worth every second you have to wait. And truly, sometimes we wait over an hour, and others I've waited only 15 minutes.

LSO

Posted on June 8th, 2012

My entire family goes to Dr. Marchand. It might take a while to get your first appointment, but well worth the wait. Dr. Marchand spends as much time as you need, never rushing to get to another patient. She answers all questions throughly. After an in patient surgery in her office, she called the next morning to ensure that I was ok. Great Doctor!

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

She is very good at what she does, but the wait is terrible...to get an appointment and once you get there...it takes forever!! I was also told that she could only see me for one thing per appointment...ecsema or moles...seriously??

Posted on December 31st, 2011

Expect a very long wait, but at least there's a TV in the examination room.